Although you may have heard the term, Life Coach, you may be unclear about what a Life Coach actually does.
In a very general sense, a Life Coach helps people clarify and articulate what they want most from life and how best to achieve it.
Coaching helps people get past their obstacles in order to create the results they want in life, work, relationships and spiritual growth.
We don’t tell people what they should do; instead, we ask powerful questions and use proven tools to help you question your thinking so you can work through barriers and find the answers that always lie within.
Coaching is a partnership between coach and client, designed to improve and enhance the client’s quality of life. Working together, we will uncover where you are now, clarify where you want to be, and define how to get there quickly.
Life Coaching can help when you’re:
- Going through a major life transition (i.e.; empty nest, move, career change, divorce, etc.).
- Feeling out of balance in any area of your life.
- Feeling like something is missing but can’t put your finger on it.
- Feeling dissatisfied; wanting more joy and fulfillment in your life.
- Looking for personal and professional breakthroughs.
- Having a desire to pursue a new career, change jobs or start a new business.
Life coaching is not a substitute for therapy. It is not for people with serious emotional problems. Life Coaching is about creating results. It focuses on the future and, as a result, can assist to change attitudes resulting from past experience.
Although Life Coaching has been a profession since the early nineties, it is becoming more mainstream in recent years as more and more people want to improve their lives. Increasingly, people are coming to understand that if they want to move forward with clarity of vision and momentum, having a life coach is going to help them get where they want to be.
I offer one-on-one packages tailored to help you get exactly what you need. I work with clients via phone or video conference making coaching easily accessible to you anytime, anywhere.